JEANNEAU SUN KISS 47 - lower price
ABOUT THE BOAT
|Year Launched Approx||1987|
|Manufacturer / Design||Jeanneau|
|Model||SUN KISS 47|
|LOA approx||14.45 m|
|LOH approx||2 m|
|Beam approx||4.5 m|
|Hull Type||Long Keel|
|Hull Construction Material||GRP|
|Max Speed approx||10 Knots|
|Cruising Speed approx||6 Knots|
|Fuel Capacity approx||200 Litres|
|Water Capacity approx||700 Litres|
|Spars||Mast, boom, spinnaker pole|
|Sails||Full batten main sail, staysail, genoa, spi, storm jib|
Hot Water System
Jeanneau 47 Sunkiss
Sun Kiss 47 – Team version – Polyester monolithic sailboat, designed by Philippe BRIAND, built by the Jeanneau shipyards in 1986.
3 double berths + 2 simple berths
Designed for offshore long cruising, the Sun Kiss 47 generous beam offers a very spacious and bright inside arrangement .
Very sturdy building, has long proven her value.
Offshore equipment: liferaft 6 p. + EPIRB + dan buoy & life buoy + iridium satphone + watermaker + hydraulic autopilot + 2 navigation centrals…
Equipment and renovation works in 2016-2017 :
- Sails : genoa + staysail + full batten main sail (Nautilus Sails. Auckland)
- Rigging (Nouméa)
- Outboard engine ( TOHATSU 9.8hp) and dinghy (HIGHFIELD Hypalon 3.1m)
- Gaz stove and fridge + 1 new head
- Service Batteries (440Ah) + wind turbine (SILENT WIND)
- EPIRB + Dan buoy & life buoy + life raft (Plastimo 6p.)
- Sea cocks and through hulls all changed
- Extensive maintenance on the inboard engine (PERKINS 4.108M) : engine mounts + saltwater pump + engine alternator, stuffing box + exhaust elbow + injector pump and heat exchanger checked.
- Teak covered aft cockpit + new dodger and bimini
- Deck hatches
- Complete maintenance on the quadrant and mechanical components.
- Renovation on the stern skirt.
- Renovation on the windlass (electric cables and mechanical components)
Ideal blue water sailboat, very comfortable for life-aboard.
Very well maintained.
3 large double cabins.
A renown boat, safe value.
Short history of the current owners :
We are a family of 4 onboard. We bought the yacht in 2014 in New Caledonia to live aboard for 2 years and then to travel in the South Pacific during 1 year and half.
We are currently in New Zealand so we would be pleased to meet and show the yacht in Whangarei.